Wednesday, April 13, 2016

#NationalGrilledCheeseDay


Yesterday was National Grilled Cheese Day. First of all, I want to know who comes up with this stuff, and second, can we have a National Salad Day so I can get back on track. I was originally going to have the boring turkey pita I brought to work, but the more I kept seeing that hashtag, the more I craved some cheesy goodness. 
There is an incredible little bakery minutes from my office that I frequent with a co-worker. They have awesome sandwiches and wraps that come with a freshly prepared side for 8 bucks. It was a no-brainer. 
Once I had that sandwich in my possession I could not wait to get back to the office and chow down. After taking a zillion photos, of course. The Pine Ledge had gooey cheese oozing out of the Tuscan Italian bread. It was literally picture perfect, The thick cut tomatoes and crispy bacon were perfect compliments. I don't think I can eat a grilled cheese with those two ingredients anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment